Aston and Arden Aegean Eco-Friendly Recycled Cotton Turkish Towels, Flat Woven Dobby, Low-Twist, Plush, Ultra Soft
- ECO-FRIENDLY RECYCLED COTTON: Aegean towels are made with the finest long-staple virgin cotton from Turkey blended with 50% eco-friendly recycled cotton. The Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certification ensures that these towels are officially recycled blended textiles by the IDFL standards, as a global leader in quality assurance since 1978. Renew, relax, and restore with peace of mind knowing that this luxurious product was produced sustainably by the highest global standards.
- FINE TURKISH COTTON BLEND: The sunshine's warmth over the west coast of Turkey provides an extended growing season creating an ideal growing window for Aegean cotton crops. This region enjoys the perfect marriage of climate, topography, nutrient-rich soil, and location, resulting in the prestigious Aegean cotton we use in our towels.
- BOUTIQUE HOTEL STYLE: The Aegean Eco-Friendly Recycled Bath Towel Collection was designed with thoughtful features, including a six-color palette, a low-twist weave, oversized bath towels at 35x70 (bath sheet), extra strong hems, and a textured woven dobby. Pair these gorgeous solid bath towels with their stripe-on-white sister collection designed with an exact-match color stripe dobby on a pristine white terry towel.
- COLORS INSPIRED BY NATURE: The Aegean Collection was inspired by a stunning region of Turkey for its rich earth tones. Colors include subtle shades of frosted green, weathered grey, shale grey, deep pool blue, pearl white, and wheat beige. Make a sophisticated decor statement with distinguished bathroom towels from Aston & Arden's Aegean collection.
- RING SPUN ECO-FRIENDLY RECYCLED COTTON: Ring spun virgin cotton fibers (long-staple cotton) are spun and stretched, creating finer, softer yarn. When eco-friendly recycled cotton fibers (from high-quality recycled new remnants) are blended and spun together with virgin cotton, the result is undetectable as recycled. When woven into towels the result is a superior quality plush textile that rivals the best towels on the market today.
The Aegean towel collection embodies refined Turkish quality in a sophisticated yet sustainable collection made with 50% eco-friendly recycled cotton. When woven, this fine recycled cotton blend yarn makes a plush, absorbent bath towel. Renewable for the environment and restorative for your body — fine recycled bath towels from Aston & Arden.
Ring spun cotton is a process of twisting, spinning, and stretching long, high-quality cotton fibers into yarn finer, softer cotton yarns. Mixing new high-quality cotton with high-quality eco-friendly recycled cotton fibers creates new cotton that is undetectable as recycled.
Our Aegean eco-friendly recycled cotton towels were designed with thoughtful features, including a six-color palette, a low-twist weave, oversized bath sheets at 35x70, extra strong hemmed edges, and a unique textured woven dobby. Rich earth tones include subtle shades of frosted green, weathered grey, shale grey, deep pool blue, pearl white, and wheat beige.These gorgeous solid color bath towels have a striped sister collection with an exact-match color stripe dobby on pristine white terry towels. Mix and match your towels for a perfect decor style. For a sophisticated, conscientious decor statement, choose Aston & Arden Aegean Eco-Friendly Recycled Cotton Bath Towels.
Rest comfortably and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your sustainably-sourced bamboo rayon sheets are produced in a reputable facility where social responsibility, sustainability, safety, health protection, and quality of life considerations are high priorities.
Details You Will Love!
Textured Woven Dobby Design
Eco-Friendly Turkish Cotton
600 GSM Low-Twist Ring Spun
Mix and Match With Sister Style
Refined Color Palette
Inspired by Turkish earth tones
Frosted green, weathered grey, shale grey, deep pool blue, pearl white, and wheat beige
Bath Sheet: 35x70
Bath Towel: 30x60
Hand Towel: 18x32