Whether you're new to the short-term vacation rental market, a savvy VRBO veteran, or an Airbnb ace, you need to understand how many wholesale sheets, towels, and kitchen textiles you need every month to run your business professionally.
Periodic Automatic Replacement (PAR) calculates the number of rental textiles you need to operate your rental property.
- How many bedrooms does your vacation rental property have? What size beds are in each room?
- What amenities does the property offer? Properties with a pool or hot tub will need towels designed to handle chlorinated water.
- What dining options are available? If there's a formal dining room, you may require proper napkins for entertaining.
- What attractions are nearby? If there's a beach, you will need larger towels for beach-goers.
- Where is your VRBO located? If you're in the city, you may need makeup-removal washcloths to save your white towels from being used after a night on the town!
Note: The calculator displays the linen needed for a fresh start. Please temper your purchasing if you have serviceable textiles already in use.
This calculator takes several factors into consideration. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have suggestions for improving our calculator. We're here to help you plan.