Oversized Cleanroom Wipers (12x12, 1500 Bulk Case) Polyester Knit Wipes for Lab, Electronics and Pharmaceutics
Our cleanroom wipes are rated for International Standards Organization (ISO) Class 4-5, suited for delicate, controlled, and ultra-clean environments like laboratories. ISO Class 4-5 cleanrooms are held to a standard of 99.9995% filtration, a standard that our wipes easily adhere to.
At 120 GSM, our cleanroom wipes are lightweight and gently absorbent. Their laser-sealed edges give you a clean, efficient finish with every wipe. They'll work for everything from spills, to dust, to bio-contaminants. Made of 100% pure continuous filament yarn, these silky squares will leave practically any wiped surface clean in areas where quality and cleanliness are paramount.
Cleanroom wipes are available in 9" x 9" and 12" x 12" sizes. Buy a case of 1500 wipes. That's 10 bags of 150 wipes per bag to lower your cost per wipe.
Beyond their top-level quality and unique affordability, Monarch Brands cleanroom wipes come with a host of cleaning benefits.
- STRONG POLYESTER KNIT: Our strong, tightly-knitted polyester material makes these cleanroom wipes incredibly durable. They are durable enough to withstand repeated use over extended periods of time without ripping or tearing. These wipes are gentle and lightweight.
- CRITICAL-LEVEL CLEANING: We understand that you cannot compromise on quality, which is why we provide ISO Class 4-5 materials. You can confidently clean delicate parts and environments, resting assured that no problematic particles will remain.
- SOFT AND NON-ABRASIVE: Our finely woven cleanroom wipes are soft, light, and gentle on every surface. The non-abrasive fabric lets you wipe without worry.
- LINT-FREE: Made of 100% pure continuous filament polyester yarn, our cleanroom wipes are guaranteed to leave controlled surfaces contaminant-free.
- GAMMA-IRRADIATED STERILITY: In industries where cleanroom wipes are used on biochemical spills and fluids, the wipes must be sterilized between uses. Our cleanroom wipes can be Gamma-irradiated, safely sterilizing them from potentially harmful contaminants without harming the material. Our cleanroom wipes contain low microbiological endotoxin levels.
- ABSORBENT: If you plan to clean up more liquid than lint, you'll be pleased to learn that these cleanroom wipes are absorbent. Their 120 GSM rating makes them great for minor spills and other liquids that you may need to eliminate regularly.
- BUY BULK CLEANING SUPPLIES AND SAVE: Buy a case of 1500 wipes — 10 bags of 150 wipes per bag to lower your cost per wipe.