A Bulk Case of long bistro aprons, oversized at 30x33 in., with adjustable side ties to fit all body types. With one large check pocket, this chef's apron is ideal for servers and home cooks, in restaurants, cafes, bistros, or at home, inside the kitchen or behind the grill. Made from a tough twill material blend of spun polyester, these aprons are durable and easy to care for. A perfect chef apron or kitchen apron. Available in black, burgundy, and a trendy chalk stripe pattern. Buy in Bulk in a Case of 48.
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SERVER APRONS: Our strong, durable, professional-grade bistro server aprons made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton are an excellent choice for sophisticated restaurants, cafes, and bars. A perfect kitchen or front-of-the-house apron. Outfit the entire staff in a stylish long apron for a professional appearance.
- BISTRO APRONS FOR WOMEN AND MEN: The adjustable side ties fit any adult size. Our bistro aprons are large at 30" x 33", offering more extensive surface area coverage to protect waiters, waitresses, and kitchen staff from spills and food stains. Hemmed edges ensure that this durable apron will not fray.
- SOPHISTICATED SERVER APRON: The large front patch pocket with a slim pen pocket makes it easy to access checkbooks, pens, corkscrews, matches, and other essential server tools. These professional aprons are used in restaurants, cafes, bars, bistros, coffee shops, as well as open kitchens in bustling restaurants where the chefs and cooking staff must look professional. Waiters, waitresses, bartenders, servers, chefs, baristas, and other staff appreciate the shin length apron to protect their clothing from spills and stains.
- DISCOUNTS FOR BULK QUANTITY BISTRO APRONS: Buy our aprons in two quantities. Buy a retail 12-pack or a bulk case of 48. Perfect for restaurants and cafes that do not outsource their servers' aprons. Buy the quantity you need and save!
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS FOR SERVER APRONS: Machine washable. Washing in cold water on a gentle setting and air drying will extend the life of the fabric. If tumble drying, choose a low heat setting.