Consider a bulk case of 180 premium microfiber bar mops — highly absorbent, lint-free kitchen towels made from 80% polyester and 20% polyamide—authentic microfiber. The large size, 15x18” makes them perfect for cleaning surfaces like bars, tables, and countertops, as well as dishware, cutlery, glasses, etc. This bright white towel has a single center color stripe for an authentic culinary bar mop style with the added bonus of real microfiber.
PREMIUM MICROFIBER: Premium microfiber is made from 80% polyester and 20% polyamide. Microfiber is constructed from splintered yarn that curls into microscopic "hooks." Better for streak-free, lint-free cleaning than cotton because cotton tends to shed. Microfiber's positive electrical charge attracts dust and dirt, which carries a negative charge. Microfiber's innovative yarn hooks hold dust and dirt inside the cloth until it's cleaned.
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE: These bright white towels with a single center color stripe have an authentic culinary bar mop style with the added bonus of real microfiber. Implement color-coded cleaning with separate colors for each area. This bar mop-style towel is stronger and tougher on grime than cotton.
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: Our large-sized kitchen bar mops are generously sized for even your messiest clean-up tasks at 15 x 18 inches. Enjoy lint-free, streak-free wiping.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Machine-washable easy-care towels can be used wet or dry or with your favorite cleaning solutions. Wash and reuse hundreds of times without losing efficacy. A perfect kitchen or all-purpose microfiber towel.
- COLOR CODED: Choose from three stripe choices on white cloths: blue, green, or gold center stripes.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Microfiber terry cleaning cloths are machine-washable and dry fast. Microfiber cloths can be washed and reused hundreds of times without losing efficacy and will last longer between washes. Do not use bleach. Dry on a cool setting to avoid damaging the fabric. You can launder these cloths up to 500 times.
- BUY A BULK CASE & SAVE: Buying by the case saves money and time replenishing your supply. We offer bulk cases of microfiber cloths by color. A bulk case contains 180 cloths offering great savings per unit.