Case of 400 Microfiber SmartRags (8 Boxes of 50 Each), Color Options, 12x12 in.
A case of Monarch Brands' SmartRags dispenser boxes contains eight boxes of 50 12" x 12" precision-cut seamless microfiber cloths (400 cloths). Available in seven colors for color-coding cleaning, which reduces cross-contamination by using different colors in safe zones and danger zones. SmartRags are more compact than other microfiber cloths at 12" x 12", a perfect size for hand-cleaning. Stackable SmartRags dispenser boxes are great for utility carts, supply rooms, workshops, automotive shops, conference rooms, and break rooms.
SmartRags can be washed and reused in safe zones like kitchens, office spaces, and kids' rooms or used and tossed in high-loss environments like gyms, hospital rooms, and bathrooms. SmartRags are perfect for industrial and automotive shops that need lint-free options to wipe away heavy grime and oil. Hospitals are hyper-aware of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), so cleaning cloths must be discarded after a single use. Case quantities are the most economical choice for large facilities.
For property managers, multi-unit household tasks are simple with a couple of cases of SmartRags. Keep a few boxes under each sink and have cleaning rags handy for unexpected spills to tackle grimy messes. SmartRags are inexpensive to use and throw out after use in high-loss environments. Save even more by buying bulk cases of SmartRags.
- MICROFIBER DISPENSER BOX: Monarch Brands stackable SmartRags microfiber cloth dispenser boxes are great for utility carts, supply rooms, and workshops.
- INNOVATIVE MICROFIBER: Microfiber cloths are made from 80% polyester and 20% polyamide yarn, an innovative spliced design that creates tiny "hooks" that grab and trap dirt until the cloth is rinsed. Microfiber attracts and traps dirt like a magnet!
- COLOR-CODED CLEANING: Available in seven colors for color-coding cleaning. These handy 12" x 12" microfiber cloths conveniently pop up like tissues from the strong dispenser box.
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLOTHS: Wash and reuse in safe zones like kitchens, office spaces, and kids' rooms or use and toss in high-loss environments like gyms, hospital rooms, and bathrooms. To avoid Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), cleaning cloths must be discarded after a single use in medical facilities. SmartRags makes it easy - keep a stack of boxes in each room.
- BUY IN BULK AND SAVE: Buy a bulk case of eight boxes (400 cloths) and minimize your cost per towel- a great value! Buying bulk cleaning supplies saves money and time replenishing stock!