New white hand towel-sized wiping rags are cut from 100% cotton terry toweling fabric left over from newly woven towels. This is a large absorbent wiper that is ideal for soaking up spills. White terry wipers are perfect for fine staining, polishing, and detail work when fabric color transfer is unacceptable. These towels are generated as a by-product of terry towel production. We sell these items by the pound to provide cost-effective, task-specific wiping rags.
- NEW WHITE TERRY CLOTH RAGS: These terry cloth rags are made from strong, durable cotton material. These rags are absorbent and dry quickly. These are great all-purpose wiping rags. Terry towel utility rags provide superior absorbency for a lightweight towel.
- CHOOSE YOUR RAG PACK: Bulk white terry cleaning rags are more cost-efficient than small packs or bags. Available in Bags and boxes in 5lb and 10lb sizes. Also available in 25lb and 50lb rag boxes for industrial wiping, construction clean up, and remediation.
- AN ULTIMATELY VERSATILE CLEANING CLOTH: These hand towel-sizes rags can be used for general cleaning, paint spills, and cleanup, staining and varnishing, polishing, and dusting. Absorbent white cotton terry towels are ideal for every purpose.
- DURABLE CLEANING SUPPLIES: These rags are economical as they are discarded as irregulars during the new hand towel production process. Save money on a durable terry towel that's ideal for cleaning up general grime. Terry towels accept solvents well for cleaning grease and oil. Use them to remove oil and greasy residue from tools, paint from brushes, car engine grime, and more. Terry Towels are also great for washing and detailing cars. These cleaning rags are hearty and absorbent for many cleaning jobs.
- MACHINE WASHABLE HAND TOWEL-SIZED RAGS: These versatile towels are inexpensive enough to wipe and toss. Terry cloth towels provide great value when bought in bulk, and they are machine washable, so you can reuse them again if needed. Host a& Home is a one-stop shop for home and bulk cleaning supplies.