Before microfiber and non-wovens,huck towels were once popular in the operating rooms and the medical and machining industries for specialty cleaning, where a lint-free absorbent cloth is imperative. The huck weave has an uneven surface featuring "floating" threads woven that won't lock into other threads, creating tiny compartments that trap and absorb water.
Huck towels are superior to other types of cotton towels for certain jobs as they dry surfaces quicker and leave the surface streak-free. The sturdy cotton fabric makes it a good choice for cleaning tough grime and holds up to repeated washings well. A huck weave
- LOW-LINT TOWELS: 100% Cotton Huck towels are known for their low-lint quality and high absorbency.
- A DURABLE WEAVE: A huck towel is made from a pure cotton fabric favored for cleaning surgical instruments to its durability. These towels dry glass and other shiny surfaces without streaking. All-purpose absorbent, lint-free huck towels are excellent for many projects but are preferred in operating rooms for their high absorbency and lint-free quality.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Huck towels are made of 100 percent premium quality combed long-staple cotton, which inhibits pilling and lining. "Huck" refers to the weave - a simple configuration with more surface thread that increases its ability to trap and absorb liquid.
- AN ECONOMICAL CHOICE: Eliminate paper towel costs by using these reusable towels for all cleaning needs. Purchase by the dozen or buy a bulk case of 120 and save more per towel. Quantity prices are per color.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: These shop towels are machine-washable and fast-drying. Wash and reuse these tough huck towels hundreds of times with no wear and tear.
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE: Buy a bulk case of 10 packs of 12 (120 huck towels) and minimize your cost per towel - a great value!